Lenny Pappas Jr. (Cercle 69) Paul Cere, (Davignon 1),
George Carter (My Friends), Larry Blais (Cercle 1),
Eric Milanese, (Davignon 2) George Tsoutsas (Eastside),
Jim Kelly (Deerhead),
Lenny Pappas Jr. (Pres) Sue Novak (Secretary),
Location: Davignon Meeting called to order: 6:30 PM
Absent: Eric Bourgeois (V-Pres), Jon Robillard (Cercle 2), Tom LeBlanc (Treasurer), LaRonn Massey (British)
Guest: Eric Novak
1. Handicap Points – It was brought up that the handicap points still needs some adjusting. It was felt that we should adjust the handicap from 66% the difference between team rating to 75% of the difference. This will increase the handicap by about 1 point for the lower rated team. This will be looked at again at the next meeting.
2. Davignon IV is dropping out of the second half. No change will occur in the schedule overall. Sue will change the Davignon IV team to a bye. Jon Robillard has stepped down as captain of the Cercle Jerks. Tom, Lenny and Sue will work to keep them as a team.
After the meeting we were able to get John Arel to captain the team for the second half but he asked if they could change their name to Cercle 2. Sue will adjust the schedule to reflect this name change.
3. Roster changes for second half were made with handicap adjustments occurring. Sue will post the new Handicap points to the web site. Because of the ability to add players through the first four weeks these points may fluctuate. Please let Sue know of any player additions as soon as possible.
1. Reminder new players added to the roster, who did not play for another team in the first half, will need to pay $20. This allows them to attend the banquet if they wish.
2. Next meeting will be Feb 13th at 6:30 PM, at the Davignon.